EPRUI Biotech Co. Ltd. supplies various polymer HPLC packing materials including Polystyrene divinylbenzene or PS-DVB reverse phase chromatography(RPC) packing material, ion exchange chromatography column packing material, Solid phase extraction(SPE) chromatography packings, sulfonated PS/DVB resins for separation and analysis of sugar.
The polymer HPLC column packing materials from EPRUI is made of monodisperse microspheres with narrow particle size distribution such as high crosslinked PS/DVB microbeads, monodisperse PMMA microspheres and so on.
Polystyrene divinylbenzene or PS-DVB microspheres are robust polymer material used as the base framework for most EPRUI’s polymer HPLC packing materials. The high degree of cross-linking with divinylbenzene makes the polymer bead extremely durable for high pressure applications.
Besides, we can also supply size controllable magnetic beads which are easy to disperse and has good super paramagnetic effect and biocompatibility. By linking different functional groups such as –NH2,-OH,-COOH, epoxy groups, etc, magnetic beads can be widely used in the industries of clinical diagnosis, biological imaging, target drug delivery, cell screening, immunoassay, and especially protein, antibody, DNA/RNA/ nucleic acid purification.
- Precise particle size
- Narrow particle size distribution
- Perfect spherical morphology
- Optimized pore size
Based on the same or even better quality, we offer much more competitive price than domestic and overseas rivals.
If you are not satisfied with our product
30 days unconditional return policy is accepted, No questions asks, PERIOD
Further more, if it proves to be our problem, EPRUI will arrange a free redelivery
If order above USD$1000, we offer free delivery service.
- Established by a group of leading scientists in chromatography industry, most are overseas returnees thus have great academic background
- The Co-Founder, Chief scientist Dr. Yangchenli has biomedical scholar background in Peking University in China and Georgetown University in the USA
- Cooperating with top research institutes and universities worldwide, including Harvard Medical School Department of Genetics, MIT, China Academy of Science, QsingHua University, Peking University
- Be able to provide the best and widest range of monodisperse microspheres
- EPRUI offers customization service for special requirement of particle size. E.x. EPRUI once customizes 120-210um highly crosslinked PS/DVB microspheres for a Taiwan customer
- EPRUI can control the particle size and pore size according to the customers’ feedback
- EPRUI is able to customize surface modification and functionalization of uniform microspheres