- Narrow particle size distribution
- High reproducibility
- Good biocompatibility
- Superparamagnetic and high magnetic response (Saturation magnetization is greater than 40emu/g ), saving operation time.
- Excellent nucleic acid binding capacity( greater to 20ug DNA/mg Beads) to ensure the extraction effect.
- Easy to disperse and suitable for automated instrument of nucleic acid workstation.
|Magnetic beads with rich silanol Si-OH groups||Magnetic beads with rich -OH groups|
|1. DNA extraction from blood, tissue, plant and microbiology
2. RNA or DNA isolation from virus
3. Plasmid DNA purification
|1. Isolate and purify biological macromolecules
2. Graft carrier of other functional groups
|Brand||Product Name||Code No.||Particle Size||Functional Groups||Core||Shell||Solvent||Recommended Buffers|
|EPRUI-MagOH||Hydroxyl Magnetic Beads||100020||200nm||-OH||Polymer/Fe3O4||Polymer||DI Water||PBS, Tris-HCl and H2O|
|EPRUI-MagSi||Silica coated Magnetic Beads||110020||200nm||-SiOH||Fe3O4||SiO2||DI Water||PBS, Tris-HCl and H2O|
How to Use:
1. Use a mixer that provides rotation of the tube to ensure that the magnetic beads do not settle in the tube before use.
2. Avoid air bubbles during pipetting.
Storage & Shelf Life:
1. Store at 4-8℃. Do not freeze or dry into powder.
2. 12 months