EPRUI Biotech supplies high quality light diffusion microspheres based on patented technology. The light diffusion beads are monodisperse poly(methyl methacrylate) (PMMA) microspheres.
Our monodisperse light diffusion microspheres have perfect spherical morphology, precise size control, and very narrow particle size distribution.
With outstanding powder flow properties, high dispersibility in application media, good thermostability and weatherability, EPRUI light diffusion microspheres have been widely used in many different fields such as:
- LED lighting fixtures
- LCD light diffusion sheet and film
- Plastic additives
|Particle Size||5um,8um, 10um,15um, 20um…|
|Refractive Index(Na D-Line 25℃)||1.49|
- PMMA as light diffusion agent used in astigmatic shade, LCD light diffusing plate,film, LED light diffusing lampshade
- PMMA as matting agent for plastic film, sheet metal and paint
- PMMA as anti-inhibitors for sheet metal
- As anti-adhesive agent for plastic film [opening agent]
- PMMA microspheres as cosmetic additives to improve light-scattering properties, smearing sense, and smoothness
- PMMA microspheres used in cosmetic surgery are injected under the skin to reduce wrinkles or scars permanently. e.x. Artecoll filler
- Used as paint, rubber additives in order to improve abrasion resistance, water resistance
- Used as modified plastics additives
- Used as ceramic pore forming agent to lower density, specific heat and thermal conductivity
Monodisperse PMMA Microspheres
EPRUI accepts customization for special particle size!