- Narrow particle size distribution
- High reproducibility
- Good biocompatibility
- Superparamagnetic and high magnetic response(Saturation magnetization is greater than 40emu/g ), saving operation time.
- Very rich binding sites and biological ligand coupling sites.
- Good dispersion effect and suitable for automation
- Targeted drug
- Detecting biologically active substances
- Sample enrichment and separation
- Can be functionalized with protein and purify antibody
|Brand||Product Name||Code No.||Particle Size||Functional Groups||Core||Shell||Solvent||Recommended Buffers|
|EPRUI-MagEpoxy||Epoxy functionalized magnetic silica beads||160020||200nm||Epoxy||Fe3O4||SiO2||DI Water||PBS, Tris-HCl and H2O|
|Epoxy treated magnetic polystyrene beads||170020||200nm||Epoxy||Polymer/Fe3O4||Polymer||DI Water||PBS, Tris-HCl and H2O|
How to Use:
1. Use a mixer that provides rotation of the tube to ensure that the magnetic beads do not settle in the tube before use.
2. Avoid air bubbles during pipetting.
Storage & Shelf Life:
1. Store at 4-8℃. Do not freeze or dry into powder.
2. 12 months